Media Insurance Brokers

Working In The USA

Request a call back

Meeting the very specific needs of those planning to carry out work in the USA. Cover includes:

  • General Liability Insurance – works like Public Liability but will protect you if you get sued in US Courts
  • Workers Compensation – required if you employ any US nationals
  • Non Owned Auto – required if you hire a vehicle in the US